Thursday, October 30, 2008

FINE!!! I admit it!

So.... 3 years ago, I dressed like a tramp. Thank you Sally for reminding me. Are you happy now Lynnett? And really, I would have thought nothing of it except the drunk dads down the street that were hitting on me. SERIOUSLY????? What is SEXY about this? I'm ready to POP! P.S. I'm still thanking Stone for doing his part of dressing up as the Bat Dad. Oh well..... Happy Halloween!!!



9 comments:

straight family said...

That is pretty hot though. You are a very cute prego. Happy Halloween!!!

lynnett said...

This is awesome!!! What a great idea!!! Mister Party Man himself wouldn't participate in wearing his costume??!! I am sure he will this year!! I love blogs!! Thanks for sharing!! Looking forward to seeing the family halloween picture soon!! Happy Halloween to all of you. I love you! Yes! I am Happy now!

Its All Good Ya'll said...

hahahahahahahahaha.... when I quit laughing, hahahahahahaha... I will tell you that you, hahahahahahaha.. look hot. Your kids are going to love that picture when they get older. Talk about great ammo!
Love ya cuz!

Auna Leigh said...

Maybe it was the shinning boobs! But haven't you heard... pregnant girls are HOT! That's why I'm always pregnant ;)! Love the posts! I need some pics of Dad's b-day. Can you send them this way?
Love ya!

Kim Davis said...

You are seriously the cutest pregnant woman eva! I remember trick-or-treating at your house that year.

Melissa said...

Okay, so I didn't know that you had really dressed up as a tramp, I thought it was all hypathetical! You looked awesome for being pregnant, how can you blame the lame guys for hitting on you! When do we get to see this years pictures?!!

emily said...

great costume ash- i remember when i was prego with emma i painted a big jackolantern on my belly as a surprise for the ultrasound tech! boo on mike by the way.

5 Brothers Farms said...

Wish I could pull that off when I'm pregnant! You are an adorable tramp Ash!:)

Philip and Melissa said...

what are you talking about...you're totally sexy! but i admit I couldn't help but laugh...mostly because of the creativity!!!