Well... we have some catching up to do so I wanted to get it done since Ashlee is dragging her feet. We had a action packed end of summer so here are the final activities.
WESTERN IDAHO FAIR
So we will start with the Western Idaho Fair here in Boise. There was rides, food, face painting, cow milking and more food.
LABOR DAY WEEKEND
SAND DUNES
And then there was Labor Day Weekend. We went to Eastrern Idaho to visit the Hilbigs in their new home of Idaho Falls. Twayne and Bug Paid for the whole weekend top to bottom (couldn't as for better in laws). So we made a party out of it. First we went to The sand Dunes in St. Anthony
BEAR WORLD
And then there was "Bear World"....You have to stay in your car, but you drive through this park that has over 50 bears in it. It was pretty awesome. After you leave the bear area they have a crazy petting zoo for the kids and some rides they can ride. It was a good time had by all. Thanks again TW and Bug.
EASTERN IDAHO FAIR
Twayne and I both grew up in Eastern Idaho so we couldn't leave town with out spending some time at the Eastern Idaho Fair. So we met up with Mud and the gang and had a ball.
WEDDING AT SNAG ISLAND
The Next week we went to Seattle for our cousins wedding in Seattle. It was on a private lake in the back yard of this amazing house.
ROCKET TO THE MOON
And then we went to Pocatello to meet Alexa to see another show where her good friend was the drummer for the band "Rocket To The Moon". The kids threw down some dance skills yet again. And Tommy had to use some homemade ear muffs (socks and a beannie) as she wouldn't leave the ear plugs alone.
TOOELE RACE
And last, but not least, we went to Utah to watch our uncle race in the "Mustang Stock Car Series". This is where we saw McDreamy (Previous Post) Where Patrick dempsy races in the "Mazda Series". I t was a blast.




11 comments:
Never A Dull moment in the Stone's life!!! You are very blessed!!!
Sounds like lots of fun. Speaking of Carnival's, I've heard I'm going to be running one in 2 weeks. Hannah asked me if I could watch all the kids while you all go to the wedding. I would love to, it will be fun for all the kids to play together.
LOVE all the new pictures! You truly do have a beautiful family! I really like the pic of you two at the wedding by the lake! Also, all the ones of the babes at the fair are so stink'n cute!!!! Lots of Summer fun, yay! It's hard to believe that HALLOWEEN is about here!!!
I can NOT believe you came to Seattle and didn't call me! Ouch. You'd better have a dang good excuse! : ) I hope you had fun! Looks like you had a fun-filled summer.
WOW! WOW! WOW! Go Michael and Ashlee you are the BLOGGERS!!! I love it all!!!! GREAT PICTURES!!! Thanks for sharing your fun times!!
It's about freakin' time!! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting. You guys are one hot familia!! Looks like you had a great summer.
love the 'indian pose' by riggin.... classic.
What a great summer! Hey cuz, you and your family are beautiful! I am so happy for you. Love ya!
You guys are party animals! My sista took Ellie's announcement pictures but if you are willing, I am always up for more. Maybe when she is smiling?!
SO, I am sure you guys have heard that you are KIND OF a cute family, right???? :> Just KIND OF!!!! :> Can you please put all your links back up so that I can snoop, seriously, it is bugging me that I can't! THANKS!!!!! :>
Hey looks like you guys stayed busy this summer! You guys are a beautiful family! Oh and by the way we tagged you in a post!! :)
Post a Comment