The Rules:
*Link to the person who tagged you: My 'cousin in-law' Shantel tagged me :)
*Post the rules on your blog:
*Write six random things about yourself.
*Tag six people and let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
*Let your tagger know when your entry is up. (Don't forget to come back and tell me you completed this tag!)
1. I have a high pain tolerance. For example: My eardrums and appendix burst before I complained about either. Natural child birth. And... I just learned that 'they' say, lack of intelligence coincides with high pain tolerance. (very fitting)
2. I have a terrible Memory. I will be the youngest known case of Alzheimer's. I'll put $20 it. And... if I'm wrong, I won't remember this anyway, so you can't hold me to it. And... if I'm right, I won't remember this anyway, so I can't hold you to it. So let's just forget the whole $20 thing right now.
3. I was in BAND! I played the flute for 4 years. My Mom gave me the choice even... "You can play an instument or you can take dance." "Know though, that you can play an instrument for the rest of your life." My decision is quite regretable. Guess who can't play a single note to save their life. Thats right, the same person who would love to not feel insecure on the dance floor. 4 years... what a waste. Anyone want to buy a flute? ;)
4. I enjoy going to the Dentist. And not just for you Brandon ;) It's the only break I get from being a Mother that I don't feel guilty for.
5. Now I feel guilty for #4 so I think I'd better express how totally and completely amazing I think Motherhood is. When I first got married, I thought... "let's get our kids here quick and raised so that we can enjoy retirement together while we're still young. Now, after having kids... I always want them around. The thought of having them all raised and gone makes me want to puke. I feel so blessed.
6. I am the Nursery Singing Time Leader and LOVE IT!!!! These babies are just so amazing.
Alright... I'm tagging all you closet bloggers out there! You know who you are! You 'guys' who rarely leave comments. This tag is for you.
Stone, Tyler, Brandon, Nathan, Jared, Shane, Kenny... & anyone else who feels brave enough to step out from behind their wives and come clean about this. COME ON... We're dying to hear from you.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Come on Ash!!! Those band memories were seriously priceless! You gotta admit we had a few pretty good laughs- and hung out with people we normally wouldn't! I still have my flute kicking around. I played for my students back when I was teaching and they got a kick out of it. I had 5th grade students who could play better than me though! I have to admit- I do also wish I was a better dancer though! :)
Ashlie:
It's Kenny, I posted my 6 things. Hope everything is going good with you guys. Keep in touch.
Kenny
Post a Comment