Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wook It!

Me: "Wylie, what are you doing?"
Wylie: "Wook it Mom, I widing da sheep!"




Wylie: "Vroom...Vroom..."
Me: "Wylie, what are you doing?"
Wylie: "I widing da modacycle!"

7 comments:

The Dudley Bunch said...

I love that Tommy and Wylie have the exact same face...little tongues out and everything. SO CUTE

5 Brothers Farms said...

Hilarious!! They come up with the funniest things, don't they??! Tommy is so sweet to oblige, huh? If it's anything like Decker's role around our house, she probably doesn't have a choice!!

straight family said...

They are so cute. How old is Wylie? Tommy is so adorable. You should come visit I did see that you did over the summer but you should visit again.

emily said...

boy that 3rd kid really learns fast to just deal with things don't they?!

Brian or Julie said...

That's the some stuff that goes on in my house. I love that Tommy is holding her own. Miss ya!

lynnett said...

They are both so dang cute!!! These are the precious moments in life that that keep you going when you are at your witts end!!! They melt my heart!!! This are the simple things in life that I love the most!!! Thank heaven you have them on camera!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

aubri said...

is that how stone rides a motorcycle?.........Naked!