Friday, October 17, 2008

Wicked Psyched For Halloween


Halloween 2006

So we just sent Riggin out for his first Halloween Party of the season. It was hosted by his primary teacher and he went dressed as Hell Boy. I guess you know our stance on PG-13 Movies. Anyway Halloween is kinda a big deal around here (Like Me) so I am getting excited. I mean what other Holiday gives the ladies a Free "Dress like a Tramp" Card. And you get candy too.
By: Stone
NOT ASHLEE.... STONE

12 comments:

straight family said...

The kids look so cute. Where is Wylie? Tommy is a perfect pea in a pod.

lynnett said...

Oh,.. come on Ashlee...who are you kidding?...I saw all those "tramp" dress ups in your bedroom!!!??? It is just not one day a year for you...and I hear you get more that candy most of the time!!??? Happy Halloween!!!!

lynnett said...

Just teasing you Ashlee!!!!....enjoy all those parties and trick or treats!!!! What ever they may be??!!!

The Stones said...

TIME OUT!!!! That last post was written by STONE! I'm totally humiliated right now.

lynnett said...

Oh don't be humiliated...I did think you wrote the blog...NOW that I re-read it...I should of known it was STONE..besides he had a chance to tell me he wrote it and made no mention of it... guess he thought I knew...I will definitly be a more attentive reader from now on! So..ENJOY Halloween...be the best tramp you can!!! Hey...go ahead and celebrate the whole month...like STONE usually does for his birthday!!! It is the little pleasures in life that seem to be the best!!!

lynnett said...

OH...now that I have had some fun for the day...feel free to delete my comments!!! TRICK or TREAT!!!!

Sally said...

Hey where are the prego bat girl photo...those were hot! Do I need to forward some cause they should totally make the blog!

Philip and Melissa said...

i love the face in the last pic...he's so darn studly.

Sam and Ash said...

Since we are talking Halloween - Mike do you and Casey have any good ideas for costumes this year???????????? :>

Melissa said...

Wow, those are quite the comments...To add to the fun, I think Ashlee would make a hot tramp! Joking. I am glad someone's ready for Halloween, I haven't even started! Are those the steps to your house?! Love it if they are!!

aubri said...

We ALL know it was Stone, he loves to dress like a tramp. Shave your legs this year! Oh and the 4" heels made the legs look longer!

Anonymous said...

Mud
Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz up!