Halloween 2008
Riggin was Hellboy, Wylie was a Cowboy, Tommy was a Witch in a hand made costume made by Ashlee (Or should I say Martha Stuart),I was a Male Model(No costume required) and Ashlee was a Hot Housewife (No costume required). We Trick-Or-Treated until both boys said they wanted to go home (Quitters)and had friends and family over to help celebrate. It was a good time had by all.
Aunts, Uncles , And Cousins
The Rehrers represented well (Cowboys),Izzy was a Skeleton and McKenna a Spider, but Casey ended up looking more like Joe Dirt and is not allowed to ever where that out fit again, I mean ever. The Shosted Girls were Lilo and Stitch, Mazi and Morgan were Bumble Bees, and Gunner was a Zombie. Aubri was a retard.
Aubri's Cousin Halloween Party
Prior to Halloween Aubri(Ashlee's Sister) threw a Halloween Party for all of the cousins. She killed it. Her Garage was all decked out and She had a gross menu that included boogers on a stick and poop droppings. Aub's was done up as the Wicked Witch of the East and really went out of her way to make it special for the kids. We love ya Aubs!
Fall Photo Shoot
Ashlee decided to start the boys' modeling career early. Actually she took the boys on a "Mommy Son Date" where she took them to the Mercantile to get a treat and to the Library to get a book, movie, or game. She took their pictuers when they got back. I married a good one.
Temple Square
We did this back in September, But never got around to blogggin about it. After the Tooele Race we stopped at Temple Square so Ashlee could repent for her thoughts about Patrick Dempsy and to let the boys feel the sweet spirit that is there. They both loved it.




13 comments:
Wow! Lots of catching up! You guys look great! You're always doing such fun creative stuff! And may I be the first to thank you Mike for not allowing Casey to wear that outfit anymore! Don't feel bad Ash, I have to repent about Patrick every Thursday after Greys! I LOVE HIM! The kids look adorable! We'll see you soon! Oh and Baby will be here Wed!!! YAY!
i love tommy's costume, soo cute! looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Great pictures you guys! I love the Halloween costumes, especially the grown ups...no costumes required.
you DEFINITELY have the cutest blog on the blog stone.... seriously. WAY CUTE! ha.
great halloween pictures. boo on you guys for not dressing up. casey looks great. good one.
you did marry a good one...
great job on the cosutume ash.
You guys crack me up. Love the costumes! Tommy's is so cute! I hope I get to see you over Thanksgiving. Love ya
Great post! Great pic of the SLC Temple, got a little teary eyed on that one. :>
Tommy looks so old to me in her costume! She looks like a little girl and not a baby, Ellie has a lot of teeth but does not look as old! The boy's pictures are great! looks like all is good at the stone home!
too funny! I can't get enough of your kids!They are too too cute! Happy Fall you guys!
Love it! It was fun to read this entry, lots of fun stuff to talk about this time of year!
Nice one stone! love the pics! and you're right you did marry a good one! ;) missed out on the halloween party! maybe next year! you guys rock! Love ya!
Loved all the pics, you have such beautiful kids! They are growing up so fast!!
I love it all!!!! Stone you are one good blogger!! I look forward to checking it out everyday! These pictures make me happy...Next year Halloween will be on a Saturday and if Boston and Statton move away we just might have to come to Boise for Halloween to share it with grandchildren!! The best way!!!
How fun to have all those cousins to play with and have parties with! Excellent work on the costumes Ashlee!
Post a Comment