Jordan Rehrer is home. He served in the California Arcadia, Spanish speaking mission. His report was on Mother's Day. We headed to Utah a few hours after the PROM. Mike was so sweet and told me to just sleep... I was explaining to him about why I thought that that wouldn't be fare when about mid-sentence ...I fell asleep. What an awesome wife, right? We went swimming with all the fam on Saturday and had a fun filled Mother's Day. Thanks everyone for making the weekend GREAT!




2 comments:
What!!??? No pictures of me and Tommy June sporting our swimming attire!!! What's up with that?
Aw your little family is so dang cute! I am in your sister Andra's ward, that will be fun, it was our first week today, we just moved into saguaro canyon. I am sick and prego right now, expecting boy number 2. You look gorgeous in all your pictures and your kids are absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment