
After the Wrestling Tournament we went to Sandhill Downs Race Track where they have some huge sand hills to let the boys run around and play. It was a good time had by all. The boys have black hair now cause their Dad is the epitome of a Metro-Sexual and has to keep them cutting edge, you know razor sharp. Thats how I roll.

They opted to not have me in this photograph because I had my shirt off and Blog Spot doesn't allow obscenely sexy pictures on the blogs so now you know. Trust me it would have been good though.

Wylie opted for no pants in this picture, but he pulled it off well. He is finally over the Mad Cow Disease and we are all glad for that. Wylie can't wait for his turn to wrestle he tries to do everything the older boys are doing at practice. I'm a lucky Dad, best boys in the world.
4 comments:
Love the black hair! You are too funny Mike. So is your hair black now too? :)
It is not Mad Cow disease. I've only told him that a hundred times and he only does it to make me mad. I guess it works:)
ash
Love the hair, it is so cute. You guys look like you had so much fun.
oh my word you guys are too adorable!!! YOu mist let me lin kyou and you better slap our blog on your roll call list!!!For sure I'll be checkin in on you ...it's the next best thing to seeing you in person!!!! Please please please come see us!!!West Jordan isn't but a hop skip and a jump away...we'll do the same!!!! love ya!!!
Post a Comment