Saturday, we all went to Garden Valley to celebrate my Grandfather's Birthday. This is Wylie. Wylie Truman Leighton. That's right, for those of you who did not know, Wylie Tucker was named after his Great Grandfather. The picture of him and 3 grandchildren are his namesakes. It goes in order Wylie, Truman (auna's boy) and Leighton (andra's daughter).
FIGHT NIGHT
Per Lynnett's request, I'm gonna start blogging about our parties. I'll try anyway... We're kinda party people. We love having a good time so... I'll do my best. Where do I even start... Mike and I love ultimate fighting! We're kinda geeks about it. So, anytime there's a good Pay Per View... we call the gang and have everyone out. Saturday, after we got home from Garden Valley we had FIGHT NIGHT!!!

Tim Dudley (The Grill King) cooked up an awesome primerib and we had quite the party.
Sunday, I took pictures at a Fiesta Luau to celebrate the communion and baptisms of a friends daughters. We had a hard time communicating since neither Mike or I speak spanish (wanna learn) but we had a blast and the boys loved the pinatas. I'm on a mission to learn how to make my own tortillas.
And Monday, we took the kids to the Eagle Island State Park. We met the Weights, Rehrers, Beardalls, and Chritchfields there and let the boys run around naked in the water. It was awesome... until we got rained out and then we went back to our place. We still had Rockband here, so we ordered pizzas and called over the Dudleys, Rameys and Kelsons in addition to our 'park friends' and let the good times roll.
Thank you Lynnett for encouraging this post and thank you friends for allowing us to endulge in our crazy, never a dull moment, wanna keep the party goin, way of life.




11 comments:
DANG!!! I was going to post about UFC also, but now I can't because it will look like I am copying you. :> Sam and I LOVE the UFC! We ordered the fight also, but all our friends live over there, so we were loners. :> I told Sam that he has to take me to one of the fights because I am SURE that if Chuck Liddell met me he would marry me. :> We have a connection, Chuck just does not know it yet. ;> Love the Post.
Nice work...that was a FUN weekend, but we need to rock out on rockband again soon...Tim and I are ready to take it on tour.
So, Kenny just was giving me a play by play of the fights. He went down to lake powell with the boys for the weekend. They went and watched the fights at a bowling alley. They had a lot of fun but everyone was crazy drunk and this lady was yelling really crude thing right behind kenny. He said it was pretty gross, I told him he should of told her to stop but he didn't want to get into a bar fight that night. Kenny never misses a fight our whole dvr is recorded with fights, he would really love to start fighting himself. I went up to the cabin and st.anthony and saw season and reggie. It was a good weekend.
dear riggin- i want to go to your house. i want to play with you. when could we get to your house? i can't wait to play with you. i like to wrestle with you. love boo
dear riggin- riggin! riggin! play! love ya! love, maggie
dear riggin- when can we come to your house? i like to wrestle with you. i saw your wrestling pictures. love, EMMA
Fun! Fun! Fun! It is nice you welome everyone into your home for such great times!
party on dude.
Thanks for checking out our blog! your family is gorgous! Congrats on your new baby girl! I love all the pics that u have up. oh and by the way our wedding photographer was fantastic! (Thanks again :)
Shantel
Ok...first off, I promise I'm not a blog stalker, but I randomly heard about yours and was stoked to see how good you guys are doing. Your kids are really cute--good work. And Stoney is the new head coach at Eagle?!! I can't think of a better guy for the job...congrats--you were the best coach/mentor I ever had. Anyway, I'm glad I stumbled across your blog--even if it makes me look a little creepy. By the way, I had BJ Penn winning from the get-go.
You guys are busy! And so much fun! We are so lame over here in Seattle. :) I can't even remember the last time I stayed up until 2 am (at least when I wasn't up with Brooklyn). Fun times! Love ya!
Hey Mike and Ashlee - sorry about the blog post - I had a lot of people duped. I didn't mean to. Obviously we didn't come this past weekend. I thought about trying to shoot for this coming weekend (7-8) but who knows. Our lives are just a little too crazy trying to get packed and get another house going. I'll keep you posted, though. All of your parties look like tons of fun - that's one thing we sure do miss about the Stone family. You know how to have a good time! Talk later -
For some reason my blog is not showing the new comments. sorry. First - Ashlee, you are a good wife, what a great present (UFC) and I would have done the same thing with Donna since I would have felt like I knew her because i watched her every night! :> And I was really happy that my boyfriend (Chuck) won that fight, I was starting to worry about him. :> He and Randy are my favorites, I like the old dudes, kinda gross. :> How are the Moyer's? And the slap was held back, it was hard for me to do (I am just tooooo nice. :>) I remember thinking he deserves to be slapped right now, am I really going to do this? so it was NOT full force. Your Welcome Mike! :>
Post a Comment