Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Prom For Moms



Happy Mothers day (belated) to all the moms out there. For part of our Mothers Day Celebration Ashlee's Dad threw a "Prom For Moms Party." It was complete with food, limo, corsages, and of course dancing.... (What a guy) So all of Ashlee's family scrounged up a date and invited lots of friends and family and we had a bash. It was fun, and for Ashlee and I, it was our first formal date. She honored the prom promise so I was pleased and I think I will ask her to Home Coming in the fall. Needless to say I was the Bell of the Ball dancing every dance and basically throwing it down, like I do. Anyway Life is good.

13 comments:

emily said...

so i take it you were the self proclaimed prom king as well??? you guys look great- looks like fun! since andra doesn't blog anymore... tell her i'm way impressed she is still sporting the high school dress (even after brandon ripped it while getting a little carried away with his dance moves!)

Melissa said...

Sounds like it was a lot of fun and you are one lucky guy to have had such a gorgeous prom date!! Ash has always been one of my most favorite friends so I am glad to see the two of you so happy together!!

Christine Williams said...

Hey Mike! I got your comment - thanks! I'm still trying to figure out this blog thing, myspace is so much easier for the comments and stuff. Anyway . . . looks like you guys had fun! What a good idea! I'm sitting here wondering if we still lived in Boise, if I could have drug Dee to the party. I'm thinking it's a no . . . but I would have laughed pretty hard! You guys were always full of laughs.

lynnett said...

You are wild and crazy!!!! Thank Heavens you are married and you get to fulfil all your dreams!!! Ashlee looks so thin!!! I can't beleive she just had a baby!!Go Ashlee Go!! You look beautiful!!! and of course Stone, you were handsome as ever..i love the hat. I want to come next year!!!

lynnett said...

WHOOHOOH!!! You are not only the Self Proclaimed Prom King!!!!

Now you are HEAD WRESTLING COACH of the EAGLE MUSTANGS!!!!

Congrats!!! You are awesome!!!

I know you will continue being the great coach you are!!! I love you!

Jaime said...

Mike, David thinks you are his hereo now, prom night, potential home coming and especially with the comment on "how you roll", the metero sexual hair for the boys and all! We can't wait to see you two and your growing family! Keep up the fun time!

Jaime said...

oops...hero

Brian or Julie said...

That looked like tons of fun. You have a very cute fam. So nice to see how you all are doing. Julie (Bastian) Homer

Kim Davis said...

Oh, how fun to have a family prom date. So creative. The Walker Clan sure has style!

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Okay- Prom for Moms is the best idea ever! Those pictures of you and Mike are adorable. You guys are the cutest couple!
I just discovered your blog- from the link to Brandon and Emily's.

This is Heidi Lamb, by the way.

Super cute pictures!!

Rani said...

What a great Mother's day! Twain has all the good ideas!

Karleen said...

I love the pictures. You look great. Thanks so much for cleaning up and for the sippys they loved them. I still have the Spiderman one I will hang on to it. We had so much fun having all of you here. Boston keeps saying he wants to go to Boise. I will e-mail you the pictures soon. We just got home last night so give me a few days. Oh ya do you guys have Toy Story? I can't find it. Thanks again.

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Good 'ole Twain. That is so awesome. You look awesome, and so does Andra! Jeesh, I hope I look half that good after this baby. Right!!