Friday, May 16, 2008

Coach Stone





Well, he did it! Mike Stone is the new HEAD coach at Eagle High School. He is super pumped and his family couldn't be prouder. I know how much his coaches meant to him growing up and can't wait to see how he influences his wrestlers now. YEAH!!! FYI... that's him, 14-16 years ago. And he still looks GREAT in his singlet ;) GO MUSTANGS!!!!!

12 comments:

lynnett said...

Way to go Stone!!!!

Brian or Julie said...

Congrats and good luck! I have not hear anything about a class reunion. Could you let me know all the info. Could you email it to me at julshomer@hotmail.com. We stay in Idaho until the 31st of July. So I hope that reunion is in July. CU soon.

Sam and Ash said...

Congrats Coach Stone! and p.s. it is not polite to talk about your post prom experiences, prom king or not! ;>
Ashlee - where those all your sisters? Your parents should be very proud. :>

Karleen said...

Congrats Mike that is awesome. Riggin is going to love that.

Tara said...

I am so glad he got the job. He will be so good at it. It will be really fun for the kids to watch him coach too. Talk to soon we hope!!

Sam and Ash said...

You two are funny! I am going to re-dedicate myself tonight if all goes well. :> I think I turned down the drink, I wasn't a drinker, remember? :> Our poor dogs, they are living in dirt and hating it - I will get a pic on soon, after they have a bath. Who is who of the sisters? Besides Andra I am not sure who they are. Mike, is Jamie on your blog the girl you used to work with?

Melissa said...

That is so great! I am so happy for you guys, I bet your boys will love to watch him coach! Congratulations!! Love ya!

ALICIA said...

Congrats Mike! That is awesome.

Found your site through Ash. Your family is gorgeous!!! Wouldn't expect anything less from you and Ashlee - two absolutely gorgeous people :)

I am very jealous of your prom night. That looked so fun.

Take care.

emily said...

go get em' tiger...

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

That's awesome Mike! Congrats! It was so fun to see you Ash. Love ya!

Its All Good Ya'll said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Do you teach at Eagle High too?

Lorraine said...

Congrats Mike! That is awesome. Sorry the praise is so late, but I just now found your blog. I remember back in Junior High when you wrestled 3 pounds lighter then my weight. I was SOOO emberrassed! Ha! Ha! Gotta love what Junior High kids worry about. Anyway, way to go!! Always knew you'd go far in wrestling.