In the Beginning...
We stopped and stayed the night in Orem with the Rehrers

After that we had a bump in the road when our alternator went out and were saved by Connie and George(Kylee Edwards' Parents) in Nephi, Thanks again, for putting us up for the night and helping me get the truck fixed...you guys rock!
On The Road

Car Seats are for suckers.

When I love my kids the most

All time driver and all time bad a#@.

The boys used the sweet Nevada bathroom facilities.
Hangin At The Halls

Wylie becoming a Man.




1 comment:
Looks like a great trip! Your family is always doing fun things! I am so glad you were able to get help from my parents! They said they really enjoyed having you and my sister-in-law kept saying how sweet and easy you all were to talk to! I just think it is crazy that in all places you broke down in Nephi! Hope you enjoyed little hick ville! haha!
Post a Comment