
Ash the took a weeks vacation with my Reherer family sister-in-laws and sister and Lynnett in Seattle last week to hang out, relax and visit with Anna Lee(Grandma)and to show her all the new babies that she hadn't met. Katie (my little sister) is a photographer and wanted to get some cool pictures for her portfolio so she had everyone bring their wedding dresses to do photo shoot. They called it "trash the dress" where they wear their wedding dresses with some funky looks. Um...Needles to say, I would renew my vows in a heart beat.







8 comments:
Ahhh!! Thanks babe! It's amazing though what a good photographer can do. Right Katie? ;) You forgot to mention however what a rockstar of a husband you were while I was gone. I'm totally bragging right now to all the ladies out there.... but not only did I come home to a newly decorated kids room with about 20 new pictures hung & candles burning all around... but he'd done all the dishes & laundry & cleaned the garage. Thank you honey for making my trip absolutely stress free & for welcoming me home to pure bliss. I could go on & on but bottom line... THANK YOU! And thank you for wanting to renew your vows with "ME";)
PS Thank you Lynnett for making it happen. & thank you Vicki, Mom, Andi, & Auna for loving my kids while I was away.
& I had a blast bonding with you, Gma AnnaLee & all you girls. I'm so glad you all made the sacrafices it took to come. Thank you to your hubbys as well. & thank you AnnLee for putting up with us at all hours of the night &for joining us at all hours of the night;)
Ok, really you are gorgous and amazing it is unfair. Next time you come up to Seattle we should get together for lunch or something. It would be fun to see you.
Holy HOttie!!! What a fun idea for a photo shoot.
Beautiful!
So happy you had a good time and home safe and sound. It was a much needed break for you.
Most
PS- good job Stone!
How fun was this. Love them. You look beautiful.
Gorgeous!! So fun to see ya for a bit. Glad you had fun, and nice work Mike!!
Looking good Ash!
You are so beautiful in this pictorial!
Silver MLM
Post a Comment