
We left our home of nearly 6 years and a life we thoroughly loved in January and have started a new chapter in life. We are still in Boise, but we are renting a home by my office. And while we loved the seclusion of Hidden Springs we are really enjoying the convenience of our new location. We will miss our friends and home, but we are trying to adjust to the curve balls life throws at you. The only solace I have is... as long as we try to live right, we have to believe that the Lord will put us on the path he has intended for us. I also, have to believe, He can see the big picture and I can not. So I leap blindly with faith that all things happen for a reason. Whether I agree or understand, is not really his concern, it is only my job to accept his will and stay faithful. So.. I will.
(Sorry so touchy-feely, but I know a lot of you have been wondering how we are doing...now you know)
Before Riggin's last day at his old school Ashlee went and took some pictures of him and his friends. He sure misses them and from what we understand there are a lot of girlies that miss him too, even if he would have to stand on a stool to kiss them good-bye. We might not be tall in this family, but what we lack in height we make up for in charisma!!!


The boy on the right has been Riggin's best friend since Kindergarten. He is the tallest kid in the 2nd Grade and Riggin is the shortest...go figure.

The girl on the right is Riggin's future wife, he proposed in a Valentine. He IS my son.




2 comments:
So, I'm Melissa! I met you guys a while back at our mutual friends Cody and Kelli's cabin. I saw your blog from their blog. Yes, I'm nosy. So what? :)I really liked you guys.
This post was pretty awesome! I really liked the "touchy feely" part. What faith! You are a good man, and what an Awesome family you guys have! Good Blog!
So good to see you at church on Sunday. I miss seeing you all but am so happy that things are going ok. I am very proud to call you my friends and hope that our paths will continue to pass.
I am so glad that I can keep up with your adorable family through your blog!
Love you guys!!!!
Post a Comment