Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Skater Boy

SKATE PARK

Well I am not one to toot my own horn, but check this out.



OK, so it may not look like the X-Games, but if you are not a skateboarder by trade, to drop in on a concrete ramp on a board with wheels on it takes some guts. Anyone who is laughing...lets go to the skate park and give it a whirl. 34 and I still got it. Kinda, well... just humor me, I have always been a legend in my own mind.

3 comments:

George and Caralee said...

Impressive man! I have never been able to go more than a few inches on one of those things! 34? Those were the days!!! Lookin great, Mike!

Bug said...

Not bad for an old man! Sure love ya!

Mom and Pop Morrison said...

I wanted a picture of you at the bottom of the ramp. Love, Mom