Another Cute Dude!!!
He is absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations Mike and Ash... ♥ u guys :)
Good Job sissy!!! He's so handsome!
He IS so handsome! He looks like the rest of the boys...AND his daddy! Love the name...you did awesome!
Good job you two! ;) Another beautiful mini Stone. Congrats!!
Love the name!!!! Congrats cuz! I'm coming home to visit in a couple weeks and I heard there is a walker get-together. If you are up for it it would be so great to see you! When was he born?
Oh so cute. His mouth looks a lot like Wylies to me. Very Cute!!!
He's a darling, just like the other 3. Love, Grandma Morrison
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Another Cute Dude!!!
He is absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations Mike and Ash... ♥ u guys :)
Good Job sissy!!! He's so handsome!
He IS so handsome! He looks like the rest of the boys...AND his daddy! Love the name...you did awesome!
Good job you two! ;) Another beautiful mini Stone. Congrats!!
Love the name!!!! Congrats cuz! I'm coming home to visit in a couple weeks and I heard there is a walker get-together. If you are up for it it would be so great to see you! When was he born?
Oh so cute. His mouth looks a lot like Wylies to me. Very Cute!!!
He's a darling, just like the other 3. Love, Grandma Morrison
Post a Comment