Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Disneyland Hooooah!

Disneyland Trip

I am way behind on Blogging due to a rigorous wrestling schedule, but we needed to get this post out. This is our SWEET trip to Disneyland/California that Ashlee's parents took us on in March, it flat ROCKED! Here is the rundown.

MODE OF TRANSPORTATION:

Photobucket

TW rented this commercial bus liner complete with a chauffeur to take us all down to CALI-FORN-I-A for a little fun in the sun and to the magical kingdom that is...DISNEYLAND. BUT, it was not enough to just get the bus, TW had to pimp it out with poster size pictures of all the family on the side of the bus including Aubri's senior picture. She was so happy.

We pulled out late at night and woke up in Vegas where we stayed the night where we all went to LOVE by Cirqu Du Soleil. It was Amazing! Next we pressed on to Cali and spent spent a couple of days at Huntington Beach (my favorite part) and then pressed on to Disneyland. Poor Tommy was SO sick that she slept the majority of the trip and when she was awake she was puking. Good thing she is too little to know what she missed out on. Anyway the trip rocked. We have an awesome family and a very unselfish father-in-law. I could write a book about everything we did and said, but I will spare you the details and let the pictures tell the story. You Rock TW & Bug, Thanks for the good times.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Bug said...

Loved it .....loved it.....loved it! I'm ready to go again. Thanks for the sweet pix and your wonderful blogs. You're the best Stone!
Most