Monday, March 15, 2010

A Decade Of Decadence!!

Photobucket

Its been Ten Years tomorrow that Ashlee and I said "I DO." When I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me in the freezing snow I said " I can't promise you riches, but I can promise you we will have fun." Regardless of our station on life we have always been able to make it fun. I love her for that. She is a simple girl and has never asked me for more than I have been able to give, which has always made me want to give her more.
Without getting too mushy... I am completely in love with my wife, but can you blame me. She is SMOKIN' HOT!
Here is to another 10 years and then an eternity after that. Love You Babe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

The big 10! Congratulations!

lynnett said...

WOW!!! Fabulous!! 10 years with 3 children and one on the way..everyone happpy and healthy.. the word fun applied sometime in everyday...can't beat that!! So my best advice...Keep on Rolling!!xo

Leigh said...

You guys are both so hot! Love you both and congrats on numero 10!

Sam and Ash said...

Ashlee - not only can you pull of the blonde and black hair, but you look good in a red furry wig also! Not fair. :> Happy Anniversary Guys! Hope you had a great one! :>

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Congrats you guys! 3 beautiful kids and a 4th on the way, you guys are doing good! :) Happy anniversary

Karleen said...

Happy very late anniversary. Congrats to 10 years!!!

Sports Giveaway said...

Happy 10 you too! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Mom and Pop Morrison said...

Isn't it wonderful to be more in love now than you were 10 years ago, when you hardly even knew what you were getting into? You've made me proud! Love Mom and DW