Thursday, March 4, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!

Look Out World...Another Stone Boy Is On The Way!

Photobucket

We found out yesterday that we will be blessed with another little boy to add to our little brood. I am so stoked! I know Ash was thinking girl, but this world needs more lady killers. Anyway, Ashlee and I said we would always just take it one kid at a time and never put a limit on how many kids we would have, but yesterday after we found out this one is a boy she said "And by the way... we will be having another baby after this one, Tommy needs a little sister." So much for mutual planning.
Anyway this is Ashlee and her sisters (Sorry Auna, not your best picture) about 8 years ago all pregnant with their firsts. Now between the three of them they have 10 kids and 11 is on his way! I can't wait to meet this little guy.

11 comments:

Tawni & Dan said...

Sweet! Another cute boy for Bryn Lee to choose from :) We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet him.

Kim Davis said...

Another world class wrestler! Congratulations!

Auna Leigh said...

totally hate you!!!!!! and it was our second kids! but who cares! punk! it's a long ride to disneyland, stone.

Tannar and Maggie Rehrer said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see the little guy! Think of it this way Ash... No one will mess with Tommy she'll have all her brothers to make sure of that!

Its All Good Ya'll said...

What!?! You got pregnant without me....all of our babies were born the same time, looks like you will have to do this one on your own. hehehe Congratulations!!!!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Yea for boys!! Congrats you guys. I'm glad you know that what "Mom says goes" Mike. Lol

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys!! That is exciting. Curt and I keep saying we will just have one more kid and we assume in our heads that we will have a boy. You know we'll have another girl and then have to have that 5th kid to try for a boy. hehe

Bug said...

Another little 'rolling stone'. I wonder who he will look like? I can hardly wait (and by the way...you had better go early)!
Most

emily said...

Ya know...I thought Katie needed a sister too! So I had another baby...a boy...another baby...a boy...another baby..a boy...So I bargained...ok...one more time ...please 2 tiny twin girls???? I got a 10 pound 13 oz. boy!!! I called it quits at that point! So good luck getting Tommy's sister!!! xo Lynnett

The Shosteds said...

Sooo happy for you guys!! you make dang good lookin dudes! Umm yeah, poor auna? Check out my muffin top? Poor me!

Philip and Melissa said...

look at those beautiful prego girls! congrats to all 3 of you!