
We are back from our SWEET spring break trip to California, but because our camera broke we don't have any of the pictures from the trip because they are on everyone else's cameras, but I wanted to share this one. This is the one the theme park takes while you are on the ride that you can buy after the ride is over. Bug bought it and made me copy. Wylie is the only Stone in this picture because Ashlee stayed with Tommy cause she was asleep and Riggin and I went on the next boat because this one was full. This ride took place around 11pm or so just before the park was getting ready to close and both Riggin and Wylie had fallen asleep in the stroller and we had to wake them up to go on this ride. Wylie rode with Loren (Alexa's Friend) and was not quite sure how to take the last plunge of the ride. His expression is PRICELESS! More to come later.




3 comments:
The look on Wylie's face is priceless!! I wish everyone in the whole world could spend a day at Disneyland!! What an awesome trip for all your family!!
I tell ya....it was child abuse! As we are getting on the ride, we are all yelling....."Wylie, wake up"....over and over again. This WAS priceless. As the ride stopped, he said, "THIS was the best one ever"! A good little sport! It was a great time. I'm ready to go again!
Most
That's awesome!! What a tough, brave kid! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.
Post a Comment