What a Precious Christmas Angel Baby!!! Hope you are enjoying the holidays and may 2009 bring you much prosperity in all aspects of your life! I love you!
She is so ADORABLE!! You have such beautiful kids and I love the family picture you posted right underneath this one. But I do have to say that my most favorite picture I have seen of you is the one with you wearing a hat/black coat and holding your beautiful little girl...WOW, you look unbelievable and her sweet smile makes it so great! Hope your Christmas was good!!
Tommy June! Aren't you the cutest little girl ever! I want to kiss those cheeks right off! Wow! I really sound like a crazy old aunt. Just remeber I'm younger than your Mom! Love ya!
10 comments:
What a Precious Christmas Angel Baby!!! Hope you are enjoying the holidays and may 2009 bring you much prosperity in all aspects of your life! I love you!
Kiss Kiss Hug Hug!!!
Hey cuz - I love all the new pics. Looks like you guys are really enjoying this holiday season. Merry Christmas! Give your family hugs from me please!
Holy crap that girl is cute!! Love her hat. We've been laughing ever since the party last week... can't wait to hear the Tim details!
Such a cute picture, I love it!!!
What a cutie!
She is so ADORABLE!! You have such beautiful kids and I love the family picture you posted right underneath this one. But I do have to say that my most favorite picture I have seen of you is the one with you wearing a hat/black coat and holding your beautiful little girl...WOW, you look unbelievable and her sweet smile makes it so great! Hope your Christmas was good!!
Tommy June! Aren't you the cutest little girl ever! I want to kiss those cheeks right off! Wow! I really sound like a crazy old aunt. Just remeber I'm younger than your Mom! Love ya!
I want one of those!!! She is such a doll!:)
beautiful! almost 1 yr!! Hope all is well. luvs
merry christmas sweet girl!!! what a beautiful pic!
Post a Comment