I know what you are thinking...Holy Crap she is hot! But no, that is not the reason I am posting this but if you did look up the word LUCKY in the dictionary... there would be a picture of me.
So Yep, Ashlee's birthday is one day after Wylie's. The dust doesn't even get a chance to settle around our house, we just wake up and do it all over again. So I would like to take this time to celebrate my best friend.
Ashlee does all of the thankless work in our family and does it willingly. Sure she has her moments where she is ready to be committed, but who doesn't. The kids and I are so lucky to have a wife and mother who puts us first. Our family wouldn't work with out you.


Ashlee has been my biggest supporter in life; whether it was trying to be a bull rider or a wrestling coach she has always showed up with words of encouragement and cheered me on.
Ashlee loves to serve people. I know innately women are nurturers, but I am in awe of Ashlee and how unselfish she is with her time and my money (J/K Kinda). Our good friend was bed ridden with her pregnancy and it was all I could do to keep Ashlee from moving in to see to her needs. Word to the wise... she is just as loyal too, no trash talking the ones she loves.
Ashlee still has her adventurous side as well. The kids have toned her down a little, but she is a wicked wake surfer and she still plays football in our annual Turkey Bowl, she doesn't like to sit on the sidelines. Here she is tubing jumping over me on this sweet jump we built. So long as it isn't life threatening she is in. I think they say...Couples that play together stay together...or something like that. It's true!
I know it is your Birthday Ashlee and I am supposed to give you gifts, but you give me the greatest gifts everyday. You are the mother of my children, my eternal companion, my best friend and the love of my life. So Happy Birthday from your biggest cheerleader, but don't make me put on the uniform again. Love ya babe.




28 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEE!!!! And yes, you are hot. You put the rest of us to shame. However, I'm having a hard time getting that picture of Mike in your cheerleader uniform out of my head . . . not so hot. ;) Have a really great day!
Happy Birthday Ashlee!!! Those pictures are all great!!! A very nice tribute to you!!! I would say relax and have a fun day...but...you have 3 small children so not much relaxing...but go full bore ahead with the FUN!!!! "Birthday says" is a saying my friend uses...it means you get whatever you want when you say that on your birthday....Use it all you want!! Even if it is you doing what ever you want for yourself!!! Kiss Kiss Hug Hug
Ahhhhh!!!!!!! Tear... That was a very sweet dedication! Happy Birthday Ashlee, anyone who knows you knows that you deserve everyword from your husband. Love you cuz!
Happy Birthday Ashlee! I hope your special day is wonderful! What a sweet dedication from your hubby!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEE!!! What a sweet post from your hubby!! You guys are SO cute together!! i loved that picture of you going off the turbo jump (I think that's what he called it)! You are one GORGEOUS MAMA!! You've got 3 lucky kids!! Hope you had a great day!!
It's true Ash! You are one HOT MAMA!:) You are so beautiful...inside and out! I remember you calling to wish me a happy bday one year, even after it had been at least one, since we'd seen eachother! Here's to another great year!:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
YEAH! Happy Birthday Ashlee! Mike, that was such a wonderful tribute to her, I loved it. And Ashlee, you are really hot! and very photogenic by the way! Hope you have a wonderful day, you deserve it.
Yup, my sister rocks! I love you!
Well Stone....you came through. You're at the top of the ladder! What a nice tribute.
Happy Birthday Juner.
I love you, Most
Happy Birthday Ashlee!!! I love the blog, you have a good hubby. Have a great day! See you soon.
HaPpY BiRtHdAy AsHlEe! You are so awsome and you have an awsome family. Great job Stone just stay away from the cheerleader uniforms and stick with the coaching uniform. Hope you have the best day ever!!!
Happy Birthday Ashley! Mine was the 9th! This is Jessica (richards) Brown! I have joined the blog world. I have to say your Boys are SO stinking cute, your little girl is of course too, but I have not seen the boys for a while.... Hope all is well in the land of hidden springs!
happy birthday ash- what a great post ALL about you! you look great and i hope you are doing LOTS of shopping, eating and partying today! we miss you. love b, em, emma, boo and mags
Happy Bday!! It was so good to see you the other day!! Thank you so much for coming by. You are so stinkn' beautiful. And you make people feel beautiful by your friendship. That sounded wierd I guess I mean you make me feel happy when I see you or talk to you. You are a wonderful, talented, caring person. I am so glad we are still friends.
Luv you-
Ok, first of all Happy Birthday Miss! What a babe. And second of all, Mike, you SO better be getting lucky tonight after that post. What a sweetheart! Love you guys.
Thank you everyone for your kind words. And thank you Baby for making me cry. We're gonna have to talk about some of those photos you posted. Grrrr... I love you MORE!
P.S. Any ideas on how to tone down a smile. You know, if someone doesn't want to show EVERY tooth in their mouth?
Here we go again, trying to leave a message.
Wishing a happy birthday to Wylie and Ashlee June. Hugs and kisses.
Love Mud and Fawn.
Don't even want a visual of Mike in your cheerleader uniform?????
Dude your doing my tribute to my birthday next year.
Very nice Stoner.
Happy Birthday Ashlee! Love you!
Happy Birthday Ashlee. I'm sure there is a lot of partying going on. We wish we could be there for all the fun. Nice dedication stone.
Yay! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love birthdays!!! I hope you had the best birthday ever today!! And you look super pretty in all of these pictures!!! :)
Happy Birthday! I really know so little about you but am so drawn to you and consider you a friend. You always seem so happy and bubbly. Don't ever tone down your smile:) It is beautiful the way it is! Hope you have a great day and another amazing year.
If you're coming down for christmas, we need to get together and play games or go somewhere fun for all the kids.
Happy b-day Ash! And what are you talking about, ALL those pics are beautiful of you! I don't think you can take a bad picture. There are a lot of envious people of your beautiful smile, may as well show it off! :) Love ya!
ok... first things first!!! I HEART Ash!!!!Happy Late birthday girl!!! You defiantly deserve all the love and adoration you can get and Stone!!!BRAVO on dishing it out!!!!
ahhh.... what great posts!:> Happy Birthday to you all!!! No wonder you love December so much!
And all the pics are GREAT - and don't tone down the smile - that is the best part! :>
What a sweet hubby, you're right, you're a lucky man! Your wife is hot and way to much fun. Love love love every picture, totally shows your personality!!! Happy birthday birthday sweet girl!
Happy Birthday sis!! I love you more!
Happy Birthday Ash!! You're a lucky lady, Ashlee and You're a lucky man, Stone!! What a sweet message!
I am so far behind...I haven't had a chance to read blogs for weeks. I hope you had the best birthday, I loved all those pictures of you. You are one of the most beautiful people I have ever known...you should have persued that modeling career!! Anyways, happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment