I LOVE this guy! What a tease! He is fun, happy, loves to play & has the BEST smile in the world! I CAN'T believe he's 3! In some ways, he seems to be 5... and in other ways, it feels like he was just born yesterday. He is however, a very mature 3 year old. My favorite Wylie Lines are....
"Mommy, I hold you?" All the time, he wants to be held... LOVE IT!!! Cuddle Bug!
"Hey Mommy (or Daddy) I wike you!" Nothing is better-
He loves his spite(sprite)& seecle(motorcycle)
From the time he could smile (5 weeks old) I was stopped countless times in the grocery store or wherever by strangers commenting on what a friendly baby he was... he would get eye contact and just GRIN! Wylie makes friend wherever he goes and LOVES attention.
He tests me... BUT he really is fun! I love him I love him I love him and I am so grateful to be his mother.
P.S. Save the 'really, 3 hair colors in one year?' comments. We all end up ruining our kids one way or another.




10 comments:
What a cutie!! You can tell he is such a happy guy! Happy Birthday buddy!:)
I always forget how close our kids are. Naomi turns 3 on Friday and they have a lot in common. She too is a cuddlebug, love it! He is a handsome little boy! Happy Birthday!
Finally!! Happy birthday, cute little booger! What a little ladies' man. (not you Stone:) Are you guys going to be around for Christmas? We'll be up in a few weeks. We need to all get together.
I'm going private on Friday, so shoot me your email in my comments section.
p.s. My little Swayze says she gets first dibs on that cute boy.
He is adorable!!! Tell him Happy Birthday!! I know how it feels when our youngest Will turned 3 I had so mant feeling about how old he was getting atleast you have Tommy. I want another sometimes:) Hey we will be coming home for christmas maybe we can get together. Happy Birthday Wylie!!!!
Happy happy birthday Wylie dear.... We love you!!! Have a GREAT Birthday!!!
xoxo
Uncle Tannar, Auntie Maggie, Ryker, and Madax!
happy birthday! Wylie we miss you so much! Brig got new p.j.'s from Mr. Peeps! They are spiderman! I'm sure we'll bring them so you two can play super hero's! Love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYLIE BEAR!!! You are a delightful little boy that brings much joy into my life!!! I love you so much!!!
Happy Birthday little buddy! You sure are a nice friend to Michael too! Have fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to WYLIE!!!! What a CUTIE!!!!
happy birthday to wylie.... love b, em, emma, boo and mags
Post a Comment