I bought....
21 packs of diapers (not my brand, but at this price... why not?)
15 boxes of cereal
6 lbs of butter
4 lbs of cheese
2 dozen eggs
6 grapefruits
10 lbs of potatoes
6 packs of 6pck kids yoplait
2 packs of gogurts
4 boxes of blueberry muffin mix
1 pack of wipes
2 pints ben & jerry's
&
1 9lb spiral cut ham
For a total of $472.12 (before my preferred savings, manufacturers coupons, & store coupons)....
I paid only $130.15. ($341.97 worth of savings;))
Oh, and they were soooooo nice to me. I was way nervous! I almost felt like I was stealing.... but everyone was so helpful and patient.... totally worth it.
The pampers aren't pictured because they were all out. I prepaid for them today though to get all my savings, and they're going to call me when they get in.
P.S. That pampers aren't labeled as a real good deal. You have to buy the ones marked 2/20. Buy 3 at a time..... and at check out they will print you $20 ($15 on any grocery, $5 on baby products) in store credit.




19 comments:
Huly crap! That's awesome! I need to start doing that for sure.
I am so proud of you!!! You saved so much money its crazy!!
Hey, I stopped over from krazy coupon lady, to see all your savings! Awesome job! It's a fun promo to learn about couponing... You get thrown into it, and have to learn quick! Way to go! And I'm glad the site was helpful!
Who said Albertsons was expensive?! What a great deal on diapers.
LOOK at you go!!!! Good Work Ashlee!!!
Good Job! I want to get into this but I can never find the time to do it. I guess I will just have to make time.
Wow! Maybe I should have you do all of my shopping too...that is such a great deal!! I am very impressed!
Good Girl! Kara has been doing really well with it out there if you need any help. Out here where I am in the east I don't have the same resources. I have been trying really hard and every once in a while I get a great deal but you just can't beat Albertson's deals! Good luck, it gets even funner!
You go girl thats awesume!!
Stone is one lucky man in more ways than one.
much love Mud&Fawn
Wow! Way to go Junner! I got in on Albertson's deal and felt like I cheated the system. I paid with coupons and got more coupons. It was nuts! Love it! It's about time women get break on diapers!
Way to go sissy!! I am starting to LOVE coupons... kind of addicting!
Nice job! I always love a good deal. I would love to join in on your birthing blog. It is always fun to share stories. Let me know if you get something started. My e-mail is
cassie_ford84@hotmail.com
wait, is this diaper sale over with???? please say no!!!!!
my favorite is the spiral cut ham!!!!Way to go Ash!!!! What...The underwear pillaging didn't get all your nerves out!!!
Niiice!! There's nothing like saving money!! Then there is more to spend!!:)
Hey can I borrow one of those pints of Ben & Jerrys
thanks for the info - apparently there is a big blow up because some ladies from Idaho Falls came and took all the diapers/coupons from the Pocatello Albertsons, it is all over the coupon website. Even the checkers were mad at them. :> Hopefully they have more, i am ALWAYS looking for the deals on diapers! :>
OK I keep seeing this, is there a place online to get coupons, or do i have to get the paper?
Nothing makes me happier than saving a buck but a couple hundred has to be really nice.
Post a Comment