Thursday, September 11, 2008

SORRY!!!

K- So it's been almost a month and things have been super busy. We are here... and we are alive! I can't wait to check everyones blogs, yeah!

Riggin had school pix last week and we thought a change would be nice....

BYE BYE Black Hair!




And last but not least...



I know what your thinking...
We figured, what the heck... it might be the only chance we get to give all the kids the same haircut. Besides, it is suppose to help it grow in faster and stronger now.

8 comments:

The Harts said...

Seriously Good looking Kids, Right! Hey babe I am in Georgia missing you all. Ash, you are not getting off that easy, we have a lot of catching up to do on this blog. I expect to see, The Fair, Bear World, The Sand Dunes, Etc... Love Ya.

Kim Davis said...

I love how you always change the boy's hair. It seems like only girls get that kind of fun... but not in the Stone Family! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh-so cute! They really are adorable! Is Riggin still loving school?!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you actually dared to do it. When my girls hair started falling out in different spots people would always tell me to shave their heads. I couldn't bare the thought. Their hair always seemed to work its self out. You will have to let me know if it works.

Brian or Julie said...

So good to see an up date. Your family looks good with no hair. :)

straight family said...

Hey you! The kids look adorable I have yet to meet Tommy she was born right after we moved to Washington. Well Alex and Riggin both started this year does he like it? Well next time you and Mike was to head to Seattle let us know. Keep in touch!

straight family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anie said...

That last picture of Tommy is awesome!! She looks a little shocked with the new hair do! It's fun to see how much they all look alike!