Thursday, September 11, 2008

Our 1st Show

Mike & I have been down to Boise's 'VENUE' a few times to support Lex's friends & because we're kinda groupies ;) No, they're quite good musicians... and we really enjoy their music. Anyway, Mike went out of town and a couple bands needed a place to stay, so the kids and I put them up last night and went to see them perform. Yes, they were a little young... we did get set up with earplugs though which was nice. If they didn't save they're little eardrums, at least it gave them something to do all night. They were constantly trying to keep them in. Anyway, they loved it... they danced and tried the moshing thing a little bit. The local band that played after the gig was a kid in my ward, so we got to hang with a bunch of the youth and the Bishop and his wife. It was cool... being out late with the kids on a school night, dancing, buying them pop, 2 candy bars, and a bag of skittles. Look out Britney Spears, here I come.





6 comments:

The Harts said...

Sweeeeet. Party Like a Rockstar, thats my motto. Where the pictuers of the band(s)? How did Riggin wake up the next day for school? Love you guys. Dad/Stone

aubri said...

Where is Riggen and Wylie's Parents????? Love the hair cuts!!!!!! Looks very cute!

The Shosteds said...

Love it sissy!! i forgot stone was out of town... what a party, mom and the kiddies!! ROCK ON!!
All I can w/ the haircuts.. FINALLY!! I know i'm a brat... i've begged for the head shaving for quite some time... but poor tommy. She can come live w/ me! love you!

Melissa said...

I always knew you were destined for hollywood...Britney Spears doesn't have a chance next to you!! Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Sally said...

Hands down you are the coolest Mom I know~ Stone- leave that Tommy girls hair alone dude!

Sam and Ash said...

So your hubby heads out of town and you turn into girl gone wild -can't beat that! I just had to leave a note because Shep is super attracted to Tommy now that he has more hair then her - it's an ego thing! ;> How did Labor Day weekend turn out?