Michael Ted Stone was born on September 22, 1975. I'll let you do the math! After being gone for such a long weekend I didn't have time to do anything for him. I didn't buy him a gift, didn't bake him a cake, didn't have the house clean... NOTHIN' I did what I could though, you know, last minute and it made the day very interesting. I kept trying to think of the little things I could do. So, he found Happy Birthday in the mirror when he brushed his teeth, got out of the shower to a HOT towel (one of my favorites), and I made him German pancakes (his favorite). After he finished a couple hours of work we went to lunch and shopping and were able to spend the day together as a family. We had Casey and Hannah bring home a cake from Magelby's in Utah and had some close friends and family come over for cake and ice cream. It's the BEST cake EVER!!! It's always fun to spend time with everyone. A little crazy considering all our family, but definately FUN!!!
So, Mike... Happy Birthday!!! I know it wasn't a surprise party, a bullriding video, or tickets to a UFC fight... but I'll make up for it next year.
You are the GREATEST! A hard worker, problem solver, a coach (in more ways than wrestling), the best advice giver, a best friend, a wonderful father, and a loving husband. Thank you, thank you, thank you for being BORN! ;) I love you!
7 comments:
Great tribute, Ash. I love it, except the picture of Shosted in the background ruined it a little.:) Don't worry, I have some great nakey's of Tommy stashed away for a rainy day.
Look like Shosteds a little jealous. :(
It was good to talk to ya. I hope everything was awesome and can't wait to show you some of my Rugby takedown moves on you. Jordan
Happy Birthday Buddy! We love and miss you guys!
My husband looks hot!! Looks like you were really trying to take a picture of Shoddy but didn't want to geek out again and ask some hottie for their picture!
Love you sissy!! And Stone Happy Birthday... love you too!
I am glad you were born too!!! I love you very much!!! You definitely have many who love love love you!!! So...with the new tradition...from the age of 25.. of giving your "mothers" a gift for giving you life and raising you!!! you better get caught up with the gifts.. buck-a-roo!!!!
Happy Birthday OLD man!!(ya we are a little late!) Hope all is well with you guys-I can't believe how big the kids are getting!-Hey by the way-please don't cut your beautiful daughters hair anymore!!
xoxo
The Wrights
Post a Comment