I did it! I drove 6 hours with 3 kids! I know, nuts right? Honestly, it was great! I only had to stop twice. I would have had to stop a 3rd time in SLC, but a piece of licorice held Tommy over nicely. Brandon and Emilee were visiting Orem from Memphis for a couple days and I thought it would be a great opportunity for the kids to play. So, Em... send some pics my way so I can show everyone what it looks like when it snows in Utah during the month of JULY;) Mike had to stay for a coaches clinic. (YEAH COACH STONE) And rode down with the Halls Wednesday morning to meet me and the kids. After seeing my cousin Becca and her 2 beautiful daughters, I got to shop at IKEA for my first time. Lets just say it won't be my last. If nothing else, the ice cream is to die for. After IKEA, we drove to Midway,UT for our annual Beehive Convention. Most of my family was able to go and as always, we had a blast.
Friday we went through Park City to Island Park for the Bauer Family Reunion. Always fun! We went to the Pioneer Day Parade in St. Anthony and played at Mac's Inn for the rest of the VACA.
On our way home we stopped at Craters of the Moon and played with the kids. The boys loved it! We play pretend hot lava all the time so this was very exciting for them.
P.S. Welcome to the 21st Century Ashlee! I got a digital camera! I know right... FINALLY! I feel like I won the lottery. Thank you Lynnett, your off the hook for Birthdays and Christmases forever. We are having so much fun with it. And it takes such great pictures, aren't we so super gorgeous in all these? Seriously, Mike rubs off on me daily. Sorry! Lynnett... thank you thank you thank you... for everything!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




16 comments:
Love the pics sissy!! And no, thank you Lynette for the digital camera... now my sister can get off my freakin back when I don't get her photos after every function. Just kidding!! I'm happy to do it... just slow! I love you... and your beautiful family!
Hey Ash -
You have such a beautiful family. Not that surprises me since you have always been stunning. We will be home in three weeks, I hope we can get together while I am there. It would be so much fun to see you again!
So cute! Hey...I appreciate your comment about my fam! No worries cuz I have crept on your site. You guys look like you have a lot of fun! Mike actually was at our wedding....my how time flies!
Misty
Hey those are great pictures of the boys. We had a blast this last weekend, thanks for heading for to Macks and for talking Kenny into staying!!
My,the life of the Stone Family!!! Fun! Fun! Fun! Not a better way to live life!!! I am happy to that you both are excited about the camera!!! Many great memories to share which I love to see and hear about.
so glad you came to see us Ash- the kids loved seeing your kids. Boo still can't stop talking about all the wrestling he did! sorry we missed mike. see you soon.
I am trying hard not to be envious of how beautiful you are, wow!! Looks like you guys had a blast and I am impressed you traveled with your kids all by yourself! Call or email me!
So many fun adventures for the Stone family and I'm so proud of you Ashlee for driving by yourself!!! You can do anything now!!
We are sad that Mike won't be our Home Teacher anymore...but you can still say hi and ask how we are doing! We always appreciate that!!
The temple was AWESOME and I loved having the kids see inside! We found that you didn't need a ticket and that anytime you can get in on a tour. It only takes about an hour and make sure that you go in the church after the tour. The tours will be going from morning to evening until Aug. 16th. The website is www.tftemple.com and it's easy to find from the main road leading into Twin Falls. I hope you can go...it's definitely worth it!! Laura
Mack's Inn....... grrr...... we had a family cabin right across the road from Mack's Inn when i was little, i have SOOOO many good memories from that place, i am still a bit bitter that my grandpa sold it.:> I LOVE it there. And, i am sure the camera takes great pictures, but it helps that you are all so dang good lookin! :> Jerks. :>
Holy cow! No wonder I haven't seen you for a month...you guys are gone all of the freakin' time!
Loved to see all of the picture. looks like your having a great summer.
Missed you at the lake yesterday- lets do it sometime this week.
Thanks for making the trek by yourself. Boston talks about Riggin and Wylie everyday and we still can't get him to where another pair of shoes. He always has to where the ones like Riggins. It was good to see you guys. We will see you soon.
I am VERY impressed you only stopped twice! I think I have to stop 2 times even when it's just me. :) Cute pics! Love and miss ya!
Congrats on getting a digital camera, welcome to the 21st century! Have ya heard of cell phones and computers. They are pretty great too!
it was so great to see you!!!Only makes me miss you guys more and I am so in love with your kids!!!! I need me some more of all of you!
Yo Ashley! It's Melissa (Boyle). Emilee just wrote a comment on our blog and she had your blog on hers...so glad to see your cute pics! On our blog, there's a link to the reunion and there's couple of pics on there of ya. www.babyniustory.blogspot.com
we'll be checking up on you guys! what a beautiful family!
Yay! It looks like you had a blast! And what a brave soul you are to drive w/ 3 babies! Thank goodness for candy, eh? I try to keep a plentiful supply in my purse for tricky situations!:)
Post a Comment