Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Twin Falls Temple

After seeing others' posts on their family trips to the temple, Michael decided he really wanted to take the kids. Today he took the day off and we set out on our little adventure. The temple was gorgeous! It was so much fun listening to the boys talk about how pretty everything was. Tommy was such a champ as well. After the temple, we took the kids to Shoshone Falls and then to the Ice Caves.



Shoshone Falls


Ice Caves

7 comments:

lynnett said...

Looks like a fun day!!!

The Crazy Heads said...

Didn't you just love it? I think it is so great that we are able to take our kids at such a young age, I hope they remember this experience.

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Oh, I love the pics. I would love to see the Twin Falls temple. Hey, see you soon, we will be there in a week! We need to do a cousin get-together!

Laura Smith said...

YEAH!!! I'm so glad you got to go see the temple!! What a wonderful experience and I think it's great when we can give our children opportunities to feel the spirit!

Dawna said...

Great pictures or your whole, fun day, Stone Crew! The temple looks beautiful - I need to figure out a time we can still make it (aren't they doing it this week still?).

Leigh said...

Ashlee,

What a freakin' cute family you have!! And such great parents taking the kids to see the new temple. Very cute blog - I like to spy once in a while. :)

xoxo,
Leigh

Brian or Julie said...

We miss you guys. The kids are still talking about hanging out and swimming with the boys. Keep in touch. Love, Julie PS have you read the last of the Twilight books I hope you read it on your was to Twin :) I loved it.