Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tag... Your It!

I was Tagged...

My good friend Laura tagged me maybe 3 weeks ago. Sorry I'm such a slacker! But, because I'm a total open book and I pretty much 'throw up' everything I am and everything I think about out to anyone at anytime, (this makes for a terrible listener) I don't think I'll surprise anyone with these 10 Random Things That People May Not Know About Me. Oh well though, here goes!

#1 I hate shopping! Making decisions is a very difficult task for me... Thank goodness for Mike, he enjoys shopping and making decisions for me;)

#2 I have visited every state in the U.S. This was my Father's Goal and made for some very long, very fun family trips.

#3 I love to think up new inventions. I don't know why... but I tend to get carried with this one. Nothing ever comes of them, I just love to think.

#4 I have never wanted to be anything other than a MOM! I love it!

#5 Until I had kids... I was a total thrill seeker. Loved scary movies, bungee jumping, sky diving, etc. Love'D' Not so much anymore.

#6 I hate to read... it puts me right to sleep. Reading and Driving!

#7 I love to cook. I burn everything and nothing ever tastes the way it's supposed to, but I still love it.

#8 I love the holidays! Like... LOVE!!!

#9 I have 6 Mother in-laws and 4 Father in-laws.

#10 I LOVE having babies. Birth is AMAZING!!!

I tag: Tara, Tiff, Marcie & Katie. (Come on Katie-Babe)

10 comments:

Laura Smith said...

You are awesome!!! I loved reading about you! That is amazing that you have been to every state...really, I am so impressed!!

Sam and Ash said...

Very interesting. I like that you are an open book - those are my favorite kinds of people, no guessing what they are thinking. :> We are still headed down for the wedding, not sure how much time we will have because we have the rehearsal dinner on Fri and the wedding on Sat (it is Echo Waldron's wedding - Mike may remember her from B-foot. :> ) and grandma and boopa time has to be in there too - but if we get some spare time we will try to get ahold of you - do you guys have plans?

Its All Good Ya'll said...

I love learning new things about the people I love... I don't quite understand #9? That one sounds like there is a story behind it. To sum it up - you are an incredible woman!

Sally said...

Love the list! Holy Crap- six Mother-in-laws!

I hope my girls can visit every state-thats awesome.

Rani said...

Dang girl I knew you had a lot of in-laws but I didn't realize you had that many! How do you do it?!

emily said...

all i can say is good luck getting that tag from katie...

we're still seeing 'friend of KY'...

Melissa said...

Ash-
I am very impressed by many of the things you wrote and many made me laugh! You are such an incredible person and I have been grateful to know you for many years! Did you decide if you are going to the reunion yet??

Melissa said...

I am still undecided about going to the reunion, are you going Friday or Saturday?? There are a lot of undecided people on the list, hopefully it is fun though!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Ok, I'll get right on the tag. : ) I'm feeling great! I'm still stressing about getting everything ready though, but it will get done eventually right? Someone is really going to have to get on the ball I guess. Ha ha.

Tara said...

Hey so I am up in Idaho at the cabin and will be here all week!! There is room for you guys to stay here for sure!! The boys are excited to see you guys. Kenny is going to be here on Wednesday and I know the parade is on Saturday, I think I really am not sure what's going on this weekend if you know tell me!! come up whenever you guys can the cabin is always open.