Wednesday, June 11, 2008
What is wrong with us?
So... my friend Marcie was commenting on what a mean mother she was for video taping her daughter falling asleep in her high chair. It reminded me of my mean mother moment of us pranking our 2 year olds. Anyway, I found it and thought I'd share. This is Riggin and Leighton in 05'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
That is so funny!! The things we do to are kids if they only knew!! So how did you guys like the fights on saturday?? When that one guy(I don't know names like kenny does)got kneed and his eye was all crazy looking I thought I was going to die! I can not believe he finished and Won-crazy!
i was waiting for you to post this! it's my favorite! i showed it to emma a long time ago and she hasn't forgotten how to do it! she tried it just the other day with boo! for some reason i can't get myself to scold her for that...it's too funny to watch! i know, i know... not a nice thing for a mom to say! and NO i wouldn't want it done to me...
So, we call ourselves UFC fans and didn't even catch Saturday's fights. Now I wished we would have... that sounds awesome;)
And yes, Em... I'd have to agree, I wouldn't want it done to me either but that is funny that Emma tries to dupe Boo now. Too cute!
haha ha... sadly that only puts ideas in my head and I so want to pull that one on the girls!!! see how sick my mind is!!!
ok that song that keeps coming on when we open your blog...the one that sounds like chipmunks!!! I so love the song but is their entire album sung like Alvin , Simon and Theodor?
hey... Mike was in Boise today just for a lunch meeting for work and he said they drove right past Twains house!!! he thinks he saw Brandon ! Crazy huh!Next time he flies to town he won't be with the boss so he may be able to stay for dinner and catch up with his favorite cousins!
Good one...such jerks, I can't believe we hang out you. LOL
That is laugh out loud hilarious!
That's HILARIOUS!!! I watched it 3 times and I'm still laughing!! Thanks for sharing!
That is so hysterical! My boys got a kick out of it too! Hey- we loved seeing your boys at the rodeo mutton busting on Saturday night! What brave little men!
Heather
Hillarious and oh so mean, but I have to tell you that I have done it more than one time. What good are kids if you can't "play" around with them.
Okay, I thought it was SOOOOOOO funny!!!!!!!!!! I think it's even funnier that you have it taped!!!!!
Hey AShley! Ok, so I am an idiot- I just barely found the comment you left on our family blog- the one I havent updated since last september! I have a different blog I update all the time, but I made it private because there were weirdos commenting on it! so email me and I will invite you to it! I would love to keep in touch better!
stephd757@yahoo.com
talk to you soon!
-stephanie dulgarian
Ok, ok, you win the mean Mommy award. : ) Too dang funny.
Post a Comment