I have been tagged by my cousin Tara... So, ENJOY!!! I'm pretty lame... nothing too exciting.
MY FOUNDATION: Sometimes I'll mix a little Mac foundation with my moisturizer... but it's rare. I hate the heaviness of it and hate getting it on my clothes and others. Yep, Emily... I haven't forgotten.
MY BLUSH: No blush, but I do use MAC's Bronzer. Love it!
MY DAY CREAM: I use the USANA moisturizer. It's my favorite.
MY LIPSTICK: Chapstick, I don't pull color off very well. I do like gloss, but haven't fell in love with anything in particular. E.L.F. you can pick up for a buck at Kmart. (Totally got duped with this mass email... another story for another day... but I do like it and really hate spending money on something that gets licked off in minutes anyway.)
MY ESSENTIAL BEAUTY PRODUCT: I love my MAC brushes.
MY FAVORITE PRODUCT: So, I heard a little trick about Preperation H around your eyes to reduce morning swelling. It works! Who would have thought, for your butt and face ;)
MY PERFUME: Pink Sugar, Be Delicious & Como Crema.
MY NAILS: I'm lucky if they're not all snaggely.
MY FEET: SAME AS ABOVE!
MY HANDS: My new favorite lotion is OLAY Quench Body Lotion. It has sparkles;) If I don't hide my sparkle lotion... Mike uses it! (Yep, on his face... Metro- what?) I love that guy;)
THREE PRODUCTS TO TAKE ON A DESERT ISLAND: OLAY Quench Body Lotion alone is all I'd want. I hate feeling all dry and flaky.
WOMEN I ADMIRE FOR THERE BEAUTY: Jessica Alba (yes, I know... Ashlee Butler, you could pass for her twin) & Victoria Beckham.
WOMEN WITH THE BEST SENSE OF STYLE: Shayne from the last season's Bachelor. My good friend Sally who will never read my blog because she already has her "blog friends". HEHEHE!!! And... My sister Aubri! Sorry sissies, you all have great style... but let's face it, Aubri always looks GREAT!
MY ULTIMATE DREAM: Assuming this pertains to the whole Beauty theme... to not dread getting into a bathing suit, (5 more pounds) & I am so sick of droopy boobs I could puke.
I TAG: Kat Serra, Katie Hart, Ashlee Butler & Aubri Halls
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
dido on the droopy boobs. I honestly laugh everytime I see mine in the mirror. But then I look at my kids, throw on a sports bra and tell myself it was well worth it.
thanks for reminding me that i hate make-up smudges people leave on clothes...
i need to try some of those MAC brushes out sometime
droopy boobs??? what's that??
forgot to add...good luck getting katie to post something!!!
love you kate... (you know it's true!)
I loved reading your beauty tag. Kat just tagged me. I think I'm going to write one for the guys. Ya know one where they just have to be brutely honest.
Post a Comment