Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sunday Best

Photobucket

So when we had the Rehrers in town a few weeks ago we told the kids they didn't have to go to church to have more time play with each other. Plus...I had just gotten into town from a wrestling tournament in Reno in the middle of the night, so we all took the day off except poor Ashlee who still had to go cause she had to teach her primary class. Anyway, the little girls decided they wanted to go to church to attend Ashlee's class and got themselves dressed. I didn't have the heart to tell them their clothes weren't quite "proper" church attire and took them anyway. Ashlee wasn't amused...I got in trouble, but look at her...she is so cute!

2 comments:

lynnett said...

If I remember correctly...Ashlee said church was not a babysitting service...was she insinuating we weren't doing our job at the house? I believed the girls when they said that they REALLY wanted to go to church and hear her lesson!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

hahaha that is so funny! But she does look adorable. :)