Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Way Behind....

With High School Wrestling ending at the end of February and our boys' season starting the following week I have been spread a little thin and have fallen way behind on the old blog stuff so I will just throw out some pictures of the last couple months. No rhyme or reason to it, just what we have been doing.

Winter Carnival

Photobucket

Went to the Snow Festival in McCall and spent the weekend with some friends.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket









Just Life...

Photobucket

Tommy playing dress up at Aunt Alexa's in CA. Safe to say she will not be asking me if she can be a wrestler like her brothers...

Photobucket

This is epitomizes Boxer...a steady cloud of dust follows this guy wherever he goes...skinny jeans and all.

Club Wrestling
Photobucket

Ashlee's dad (Twayne) took everyone out to eat the other night, but Riggin and Wylie had a Greco-Roman Wrestling tournament that night so we missed out. Twayne texted me and said "Where are you at???" I replied "Heaven".



Riggin is in the Red. Riggin took 1st Place in Both Greco and Freestyle at the Nampa Invitational a few weeks ago.


Wylie is in the Blue. In the first tournament this year Wylie took 1st Place in Freestyle and was voted the "Out standing Wrestler" of the tournament for his age group.

Yep...I am bragging.

Easter Morning

Photobucket

Waiting on the stairs before they get to go see what the Easter Bunny brought.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


One Sunday Night in the Back yard

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See everybody...bald by choice...I still have hair.

1 comment:

The Dudley Bunch said...

Who are you guys again??? Miss you all. Maybe now that wrestling is winding down you will have time to hang out with some of your old friends...
Great pictures, glad everyone is well.