
Tommy had her first dance recital in which their company performed The Nutcracker. The group she danced with played the role of the China Dolls. It was one of those Daddy milestones that I had always envisioned doing when I heard I was having a baby girl. I was all smiles. Tommy has definitely inherited the performing bug from me, she loved to be on the stage. She was a little slow to come out from behind the prop, but once she was out there she let it rip. She even did a little improve chicken dance just to mix it up cause she was lost in the moment, or just lost and new she needed to be dancing, were not really sure. It was AWESOME. She is the tiniest little peanut and as quirky as they come. Don't worry about her being overshadowed by her big wrestling brothers, she will stand out no matter where she is. I love having a little girl.










1 comment:
Oh my goodness, she is so adorable!!! Ash, her hair is so cute! What a beautiful little dancer. Mike, I love your description of you watching her. Proud daddy!!
Post a Comment