Sunday, March 30, 2008

Morgan Bobby's Blessing



Today the Shosteds blessed their baby girl. It was beautiful. She is beautiful. Life would be purposeless if we didn't believe we could be together forever. Families are everything and it's so much fun to see everyone's grow.
Brandon turned 18 this week. Weird. He's grown up so fast. The original plan was to drive the west coast and end up at Disneyland for the birthday/spring break. But, since nobody had money.... Twayne bought us all 2 nights stay at a hotel in Boise. It was great pretending to be out of town. And the kids loved the pool. Thats pretty much all Wylie said for 3 days, "fimming... fimming mom?" As he paddled his little hands in the air. So, we all went fimming!

7 comments:

emily said...

ok bad question... but who is who???! love that they are so close! i'm guessing tommy is the one screaming?? sounds like a great little getaway for the family! mags says "bimming!".

Karleen said...

I did not know you had a blog I saw you on Emily's. Is that Andra's baby? I love your famiy picture it is very good.

The Stones said...

Yes, that is Tommy on the right. Morgan is typically the angel baby and Tommy is typically the screaming baby. We took pics of them when they were just 2 weeks old, so I will add those on Sunday. That's my goal. Weekly blogging!
Wish me luck!

Sam and Ash said...

Hey Stone's!
This is Ashlee Butler, Cyn told me about your blog (Lynette showed her) and I had to check it out. You two have a BEAUTIFUL family. I am trying to get our blog up and running, check it out at samandashbutler.blogspot.com. Hope all is great. :> Ashlee.

Katie said...

Ashley...
Just wanted to say Hi. I was asking your mom about you and Andra and your babies and she gave me Aubrey's blog to see the pictures she took. I found your blog off of hers. Hope you're doing good. - Katie -

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Ok, I'm waiting for the pictures you promised to post! : ) It isn't like you're busy or anything! Love ya

Sam and Ash said...

Since you guys are on Alicia and Tessa's FAVORITES I figured I better add you to mine too! Alicia and Raelynn said that they saw you guys at Rayce's funeral, I had planned to go but since I haven't had much sleep for about 5 months I figured I had better not go and be the random crying girl. That whole thing was a bad deal, I watched it all on the news as it was happening and then the next morning I heard it was Rayce, it made me sick to my stomach. No one ever would have guessed that is how things would end up.
I am really glad you guys have this blog, hope you don't mind that I have invited myself to view it. :> If so, just block me. ;> How's Katie and the rest of the family?