Crazy Day!!! The Boys got up nice and early this morning to find that the Easter Bunny had visited.
9:30 - We went to church. (late)
12:30 - We came home and I made 2 jello pretzel salads and deviled eggs.
1:30 - We went to the Stones. (late) We had turkey, potatoes and an Easter Egg Hunt.
5:00 - We went to the Walkers. (late) We had ham, funeral potatoes and an Easter Egg Hunt.
8:30 - Home sweet home.
And when the day was over, and we put the boys to bed, just before we turned out the lights Riggin said, "Wait, I'm supposed to teach you something. My teacher wanted me to tell you about Jesus." He then went on to tell us in great detail about the resurrection. He taught us about the tube, (tomb) and how Mary was sad but then Jesus said, "it's me." It was very cute and I'm thrilled that through all the fun and sweets that Easter brought, he had learned the true meaning of Easter. I love the gospel, and I KNOW it's true. What a great feeling it is to have my testimony grow through my children. They are growing up so fast. I love being a mom.




3 comments:
welcome to the blog world!!! great pictures of the kids- wylie is totally a mini-mike!! still can't believe you have 3 kids now... since we weren't around for this last pregnancy i guess. say hello to everyone there! keep updating this thing, cuz i'll keep checking! miss you all.
Hey baba! Your kids are so dang cute! Tommy has gotten so big since I've seen her. What a beautiful girl! Love ya! Marcie
Wow! What a cute family. The last time I saw Wylie he was crawling. He is so big now. Congrats on the girl. Girls are so much fun, but I can't wait for my turn to have a boy. It is good to see updated pictures of your family. Hope all is well in Idaho:)
Post a Comment