Thursday, February 3, 2011

Too Hot To Handle In Arizona

Photobucket

Ashlee's little sister got married in Arizona on December 10th and so we had them do some family photos while we were there. The wedding reception was the coolest one I had ever been to and the whole night felt like we were in a music video. For more pictures of her wedding go the link below.

http://greenweddingshoes.com/real-wedding-lex-lorens-classy-rustic-wedding/


I couldn't decide which pictures I liked best of our family so I said "Screw It" and put them all up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Josh and Tiff said...

sooo cute!! love your family! glad you posted all the pics, because you're right, they're all amazing.

A bit about our little family... said...

Such a cute family! Your boys need to SMILE! Wiley is too dang cute to look ticked off in the pics! haha!

lynnett said...

Alexis had a great vision for her wedding! I am glad you all were able to create magical memories!! These are fun pictures! I too, like to see all your great smiles and your eyes!