
Big day for our little guy. He is so excited to be 8 yrs old. He is ready to be baptized and rock his new suit he got for his birthday. Ashlee put together a great party. I wasn't quite what Rigs wanted, but it was close. rigs wanted us to get an Octagon and he wanted to have UFC bouts against his friends. He also asked if he could invite some girls to wear their swim suits and walk around the ring with the round cards in their hands...Where does he get this stuff???
Ash scored a blow up house and slide with over sized boxing gloves instead and the kids had a blast. Rigs insisted on wearing his fight shorts anyway. We cant keep clothes on our kids for nothin!






2 comments:
WOW! Looks like a fun birthday party! I cannot believe how BIG he looks in the first picture! And mighty handsome too I might add ;)
That is a very happy birthday party!
Brad Fallon
Post a Comment