
Another Halloween is in the books. It was an awesome night. Kids had a blast with friends and cousins and we even let the boys go out without Ashlee and I tagging along, or any adult for that matter with their friends. In truth, we tried going with all of them, but when Ashlee was trying to take the ten pound chain off of Riggin so he could keep up with the older kids he said in disgust "MOM!... quit... driving me around." Hard moment for Ashlee. She fell from grace on Halloween Night when Riggin was only 7 yrs. old. She looked over at me, wide eyed and mouth open, and I thought I actually heard her heart break. We decided to give them their wings after a few more houses to make sure they would be OK and took Tommy and Boxer back to the house. In truth, Riggin did ask Ashlee about 5 minutes later to take the chain off, but only when the older kids weren't looking. See babe...your boy still needs you after all.
GHOST RIDER

HICCUP

QUEEN BEE

OUR SWEET PEE IN THE POD







3 comments:
Thanks so much for the post Stone. It means a lot. You are right she has changed a lot of peoples life. Including mine. I definitely realize how precious life is. Thanks again. Love you guys.
Wow Riggin looks very frightening. Statton did not know what to think of his costume.
You guys always have such fun halloween costumes! I bet your boys don't like that it is a one day of the year thing! I can't believe how big Boxer already is! Dang time flies!!! Hope you guys had a great halloween! Tell Ash Nixon pushed me away this year and demanding on going door to door on his own too. I guess it happens to the best of us! haha
Post a Comment