
Our little handsome guy had a ton of family support for his special day. Thank you so much to all the family who traveled to be there to validate little Boxer, it means a lot to Ashlee and I. I can't tell you how much we love Boxer. He has such a sweet disposition and he will almost smile on demand. I have been in awe of how whenever we add another child to our brood it has always made our family feel more complete, never foreign. Boxer was meant to be our son and the kid's little brother. I am excited to see what he has to offer this world.






3 comments:
Great pictures for a special day. Thanks for including all of us. Boxer IS a special little spirit.
Most
Having four sure does make a family look so much bigger. He is adorable. Congrats. Waiting to see the Halloween pics.
He has gotten so big! I guess he was only 2 weeks when I met him though. What a cutie!! And Ash, as always, you look great!
Post a Comment