
So long Justin Bieber and hello Chuck Liddell. It is county fair season and we wanted the boys to fit in.
Tommy, on the other hand, was just victim of circumstance. Ashlee wanted to just trim her back a little and ended up with a BOB. Still cute though.

Last Days Of Summer

Who needs Roaring Springs when you have a 4th grader best friend over and a cheap slip-and-slide in the backyard. Not these guys!!!


First Day Of School

Poor Wylie has to say good bye to his best friend for one more year. Next year he is finally in the club. Kindergarten teachers beware!!!

Flag Football

Big Riggs is finally able to play Flag Football this year. I have taken the role as Offensive Coordinator/Assistant Coach and am thoroughly enjoying it. This is the kind of stuff ya dream about when you first hear you are having a boy. Riggin is really quick and aggressive and one of the smartest players on the team. Life is good.




3 comments:
Great pictures!
Glad to see Tommy Girl didn't end up with a Mohawk like the boys!! They all look Slick for school!! Baby Boxer is getting so BIG!! I laughed when I saw his chubby checks! Something new for the Stone family!!xxoo
Ok...cheeks..checks...what the heck...that is why I don't like to leave messages...my grammar and spelling look ridiculous!! so...my solution...deal with it...I don't see it getting better soon...My intentions are nothing but love! Do they have spell check for blogs? I could sure use it! Teach me! It takes to long to get on my glasses and find the dictionary etc! Hugs to All!
Post a Comment