
Wanna know who this guy is...He is my super hero and here is the reason why. Wednesday before the BSU game he texted me and said "how bad do you want to go to the game" I said "Bad, but finances suck so it is not gonna happen" Long story short he said I'm taking you. Not only did he take me out there on an all expenses paid trip, but he got us what are called "Dream Seats" that put us right in the front row on the side of the end zone where all the action was. Super hero or saint? Maybe both, but the trip rocked and we both made it on ESPN 3 times and he was named Sports Illustrated's Super Fan of the week for BSU (Above Picture). So thanks for a once in a life time experience Bronco Libre, I will return the favor someday!!! And really... even after looking at these photos I can not figure out why some of the VT fans threatened our lives as we walked through the "tailgate area" of the parking lot? I mean, what was the big deal?




Taking In The Sites


The family was representing back on the home front too!!!


GO BRONCOS!!!




3 comments:
Who is that sexy masked man? Looks like so much fun. Glad you boys could represent for the home town...
Jacob got to go too, I was sooo jealous!!!! Glad you had a good time!
Hahaha! I knew that was you! Your kids are darling... love the new name.
Post a Comment