Cool Party Check list: 3 Friends and one litte brother-Check Mohawks-Check Bomber Jacket-Check Monkey Business Play Center-Check Iceberg (Burgers, Fries,& Ice Cream-Check G.I.Joe In The Bonus Room-Check
So the apple does not fall far from the tree? I remember Ron telling me that all the carpet in the house that was in front of the mirrors was worn out from Mike walking back and forth checking himself out all the time. ;> It is good to be confident! ;> I am sure he is just as lucky to have such COOL parents! :>
3 comments:
Fun! Do the other boys normally wear mohawks or did they do it for Riggin's party? Happy Birthday Riggin!! xo
Those are the best pictures! I'd have to say that my boys need to loosen up a little though!(;
So the apple does not fall far from the tree? I remember Ron telling me that all the carpet in the house that was in front of the mirrors was worn out from Mike walking back and forth checking himself out all the time. ;> It is good to be confident! ;> I am sure he is just as lucky to have such COOL parents! :>
Post a Comment