Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tommy On The Deuce

Photobucket

Tommy turned 2 today and she was transformed from little girl to little princess. Ashlee called her sister Andra(who has three girls) and asked her what she should do for a little girls B-Day? Andra said "You have to dress her like princess." So that's what Ash did. New Dress, Mani and a Pedi, make-up, Tiara, Cup Cakes and Presents. I am so grateful I have the chance to raise a little princess. Tommy is the greatest, I love her so much. Thank heaven for little girls.

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Auna Leigh said...

Ohhhhh! how precious! i'm bummed i couldn't witness in person! happy birthday tommy!

Dwayne Ellis said...

Oh you guys, she is so precious!!! Hard to believe she is 2!

Rehrers said...

Princess Tommy June is a doll! Happy Birthday Tommy!!! I love you!

Bug said...

She IS a princess! She looked absolutely beautiful on her birthday.....and always...(except for those Emmajean days)!
Most

Jaime said...

Tommy is soo cute, Lydia and I are sooo jealous of her hair, as Lydia still resembles Josephina Dirt as we like to call her with the baby mullet...hope you are all happy and well!

The Shosteds said...

Happy Birthday tom tom!! We sure love you!! thanks for letting us celebrate your special day w/ you!!

Philip and Melissa said...

dang she's already 2? happy birthday little mama.

5 Brothers Farms said...

Oh what a darling little princess!! She is just too sweet for words! Happy Birthday to your little angel!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

She is so darling! Looks just like you Ash.