Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blue and Orange Perfection

Photobucket

OK, I know it is old news by now, but it is wrestling season and I have been spread a little thin on time, but BSU... I love you. Ashlee and I met Her family in AZ for The Halls' baby blessing and for the Fiesta Bowl. TW, the most generous guy I know, made it all happen and we couldn't be more grateful. Everyone knows the out come of the game, but to be there at the stadium was just electric. It was like a high school,college, and family reunion for all of us as we saw so many people from Boise there. What a great moment in time. TW took Me, Ash, Loren (Alexa's Beau), Lex, Brandon, and Bug to the game and we made fast friends with the drunk guys in front of us and high fived our way to victory. I don't know why they even put chairs in there cause we were on our feet the entire game. TC WHO? Go Broncos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Bug said...

Woot woot......great times....great memories. So glad you guys could go.
Most

MJCastleton said...

GREAT seats! I'm jealous! We had BSU season tix..and hit all but on home game. LOVE BSU! Great game!

The Shosteds said...

too much fun!! looks like we missed out... :(

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

How fun!!

Mom and Pop Morrison said...

I can't stop smiling. Never saw you look so happy. Mike, you now have an uncle named Lorin and a soon to be bro.-in-law with that name, too. TW. . .thanks for those wonderful memories my children are having because of your generosity. When you're happy, I'm happy. . .Love U, Mom and DW . . .and how about that BSU game! We got it on tape.

George and Caralee said...

Would have been fun to see you there. We had a blast and like you made fast friends with the drunk guys in front of us. Our son was on the sidelines with the team- I was a proud momma!!! Wasn't the defense SPECTACULAR!!!
Go Broncos!!!