Were having a BABY!!! The world will be blessed with another "Stone" in late July. Yahoo! (And Ashlee is wearing jeans in this photo, its just hard to tell)
Yeah baby! Aubri told me Ashlee was preggers (AFTER she had HER baby of course, remember, it's all about Aubs:) Congratulations, you two make bee-utiful babes.
YEAH!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!!!! Thanks for clarifying the pants thing, it does look like she is naked!!!!!! Here's to a healthy pregnancy!!!!!!
So, we are all together for FHE...the little Stone boys are reciting the A of F. (Which I might add...they are amazing) They have 1 - 8 memorized. They get to #9, and in unison say, "Our mom's having a baby". So...this little critter is going to be our little 'niner'. Most
Yea congrats!! How dang exciting. And funny, glad you clarified the jeans thing, the first thing I thought (after of course thinking YIPEE for the Stones) was, "Is she just wearing a t-shirt? Maybe she has on a swimming suit?" lol
18 comments:
congrats!!! that's awesome!!
Congrats!!!!!! YOu guys have beautiful kids. Miss you
Yeah baby! Aubri told me Ashlee was preggers (AFTER she had HER baby of course, remember, it's all about Aubs:) Congratulations, you two make bee-utiful babes.
hahaha i'm glad you clarified she has pants on because I thought she was bare for sure!
I was wondering about the pants. :> CONGRATS!!!!!! Pregnancy is soooo fun! Right, Ash? :> Wish you all the best!
That is so awesome! Congratulations!
BTW, Great photo - I made Deven look away when I first pulled it up but then I saw the pants... too funny!
HURRAY!!! That is so great! I am so excited for you!! What a lucky baby!!
congrats girl!!!! hope you start feeling better
YEAH!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!!!! Thanks for clarifying the pants thing, it does look like she is naked!!!!!! Here's to a healthy pregnancy!!!!!!
YEAH!!!! Congratulations girly! I can't wait to give you a big hug!!
YAY! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see Stone baby #4! Congrats guys!
Congrats on baby number 4!! Im sure he/she will be beautiful!!!
So, we are all together for FHE...the little Stone boys are reciting the
A of F. (Which I might add...they are amazing) They have 1 - 8 memorized. They get to #9, and in unison say, "Our mom's having a baby". So...this little critter is going to be our little 'niner'.
Most
Congratulations Ashlee!
Congrats, how did it happen?
Yea congrats!! How dang exciting. And funny, glad you clarified the jeans thing, the first thing I thought (after of course thinking YIPEE for the Stones) was, "Is she just wearing a t-shirt? Maybe she has on a swimming suit?" lol
whoopty whoop! another beautiful babe i'm sure!!!! congratulations you guys!
thans for teh clearification!!! I wans't sure! YEAHHHHHHH for baby number 4!!!Please convince Mike that 4 is totally the cool think to do!
Post a Comment