
ASHLEE AND SOME FRIENDS WENT TO THE MIDNIGHT VIEWING OF "NEW MOON" AND ONE OF HER FRIENDS SAID SHE WOULD BUY DINNER FOR ANYONE WHO DRESSED UP LIKE A VAMPIRE. ASHLEE AND ANDRA CAPIALIZED ON THIS ECONOMIC DOWNTURN AND GOT FREE DINNERS AND LOOKED HOT IN THE PROCESS.

BOISE RIVER BOTTOMS
ASHLEE HAS BEEN TAKING A LOT OF PICTURES LATELY FOR OTHER FAMILIES SO BEFORE ONE OF HER PHOTO SHOOTS SHE TOOK SOME PICTURES OF OUR KIDS. I KNOW...MODEL MATERIAL.
BOISE STATE

ASHLEE AND I WENT TO THE BOISE STATE GAME AND COMPLETELY FROZE TO DEATH. NOT SURE IF IT BEATS WATCHING THE GAME IN THE OLD BONUS ROOM.
CHARTER BUS
TW (MY FATHER -IN-LAW) has thrown out a challenge to all the grand children to memorize the "13 Articles of Faith." The incentive is a trip to Disney Land and to reiterate his point he came around in a chauffered charter bus and picked up all of the families in the area And took us to Mcdonalds for breakfast. While in route to McDonalds he got on the PA sytem and said that this will be the bus we will take to California if they get them all done. Pretty cool Grandpa. Just dont let him take your kids to the barber.




6 comments:
Such BEAUTIFUL vampires...nice getting the free dinner! The children look so cute! Disneyland..WOWZER!!! The bonus room is nice...and warm...but hey...being in the stadium can be an experience!! I would have to know someone personally on the field to FREEZE!! Where is my poster???!!
McKayla has memorized them all... Can we adopt ourselves into the Walker family and come too?
You girls look hot!!!! And how adorable is Tommy with her bangs!!! Love you guys! I may just have to hop on that bus and hitch a ride down to CA!!!
Awesome pics. Your children are a different kind of beautiful. The same kind I had to deal with as a child being related to the Twayne W. daughters. So not cool even though I love you so much! The reputation has followed me all the way to Virginia. There is a man in our ward we are friends with, he served a mission in Boise and remembers the legacy of you and your sisters. He was "surprised" we were related! HAHAHAHAHA! grrrrr!
You guys don't look like sisters at all do you?! Exact same eyes. Beautiful! What awesome parents/grandparents you have. That will always be a trip to remember! Love the pics. Beautiful family!
If I get all 13 articles of faith memorized, can I go with you, too? What a great idea. Thanks TW for keeping our kids in the right way. Love, Mom and DW
Post a Comment