So... Thursday night I decide to throw a Halloween Party. Every year we have friends and family out because our neighborhood is straight out of the movies for the BEST place to Trick or Treat. So, with only a few hours to plan I called just about everyone in my phone and invited them out to celebrate with us. If you didn't get a phone call... just know you weren't alone. My poor sister called and asked if I purposely didn't invite her and my parents. Crazy talk... I tell ya! We are never exclusive.... If you wanna come.... Come! The more the merrier ;) But I swear I called them;) we are always down for more. That being said.... at one point we had 31 adults and 35 kids in our house at once. I'll figure out a way to make it smoother next year.
Mike DVR'd 300 a few weeks back and when the boy caught a glimpse of it they were sold on their Halloween costumes this years. What 3 and 6 year old wouldn't want to run around in leather underwear waving a sword yelling, "I am SPARTA!" Mike found some old curtain fabric in the garage and I went to work. I found more white fabric with my sewing stuff that I think I bought for a buck a yard and used for photo shoots. I had a blast making all of our costumes. I can't wait for next year!
Tommy was a Spartan Princess with the FAM... but got to change into the cutest tutu to trick or treat as a butterfly with her cousins. We had Casey & Hannah stay with us for the weekend and had a great time with them.
The best part of the whole night was watching my Dad hand out candy. Living on Eagle Road... we never really got trick or treaters. So, for the first time EVER... he got to man the door. He did great too! That kids really got a kick out him teasing them all.
Thanks everyone for making it so memorable and for all your help with the yummy food and fun for the kids!!!
Corn Maze
This is our families funnest fall tradition. Sure it was cold and we all had snot running down our faces... but we love this yearly treat!
Fall Photo Shoot
On our way home from taking pictures of a family in our ward I decided to take few pics of my own chidlins. I fail to ever take the time to do it right... but something is better than nothing, right?




10 comments:
I LOVE the Halloween Costumes! You guys look so cute! Tommy's is my favorite but you all look amazing! Hope you're doing good!
Love the costumes. You guys did a great job.
I don't mean to copy what Karlee and Maggie say, but I too LOVE your halloween costumes! haha! You guys look so stinkin cute!! I had to zoom in on the pic because at first I wasn't sure if Ashlee had a shirt on underneath! ;) It has been a long time since you guys last posted, so I was excited to see that you finally did!
I also just wanted to tell you thanks again for coming to salt lake for our sealing. It meant so much to have you and Ashlee there with us! You guys are awesome and I am glad to have you has cousins! ps. Tell Ashlee thanks SO-O much for taking pictures! take care!
LOVE the costumes! Thanks for a good time! Mylee just looked at Tommy and said,"Oh, baby Jesus tommy!" Pretty cute!!
Sorry we missed out on the corn maze! Looks like a ton of fun!
Great times! I love all the pictures! The costumes are fabulous! Look at you go Ashlee..first you remodel a new suit, now designer costumes..what will be next!!! Thanks for sharing! xo
How FUN!!! :> We did a dorothy theme this year, I was going to dress up as the Wicked Witch - but Sam said I didn't need a costume.... hmmmm! :> You guys are awesome at creating fun memories with your kids, what great parents! ;>
I am thinking that those costumes would have been a little funner out here in the south. It is so nice to dress up mu kids for Halloween and not have to cover up thier cute costumes with coats. The long underwear on your boys worked great though!
So cute!!!! Great job!
Love the costumes!
hey what corn maze was that you guys went to? looks like sooo much fun, i wana hit it up next year
Post a Comment