Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hot Crossing Guard

Photobucket

Ashlee was asked, at the first of the school year, to help be a crossing guard until they found a permanent replacement. So here she directing traffic. I only wish my crossing guards looked this HOT when I was a little guy. In addition to crossing guard, Ashlee is an "Art Mom" for Riggin's class on every other Friday. This means she has to plan an Art lesson, get the materials, and then go teach the class how to do it. Riggin hasn't hit that point where he is embarrassed by his parents yet so he thinks it is really cool that HIS mom gets to teach them. Ashlee is a pretty cool chic. I am a lucky man

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

The Stones said...

AHHHH!!!! Thanks Babe! Glad your home... I missed you!

Kim Davis said...

I love that Mike posts about you, Ashley. I'm the one taking the pictures so it's rare that I'm in any of the posts! Don't you love being art mom? I help in McKayla's class once a month and it's fun to get to know their classmates and see them all interact.

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Awesome! What can I say, you are just freaking cool!

Mom and Pop Morrison said...

Something said: Go look at the kid's blog, there is something there to see new. Right! What a good looking cross guard. ..what wonderful halloween costumes, and the Halloween Maze is incredible. Thanks for taking the fun pictures of the kids in the leaves. And who is that good looking guy in the shades? We love you all. Couldn't wipe the smile from my face. We love you, Mom and DW

Bug said...

Good little mama....
Most

M. Shosted said...

Aren't you supposed to be holding that sign up so that little kid on the bike doesn't get ironed out.